★•.•´¯`•.•★Campground Reviews★•.•´¯`•.•★

click above link to visit our campground reviews

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

♥♥♥ Tagged ♥♥♥

YEP I'VE BEEN TAGGED AGAIN
HERE ARE THE RULES:
Directions:

  1. Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you.

  2. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog.

  3. You can’t tag the person who tagged you and since you can’t tag me, let me know when you have posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

I was tagged by Ann at LIFEATANNSPLACE We are new blogger friends and I think she is one special lady... Go visit her blog and get to know her...

Ok here are my 16 things
  1. I am part Gypsy I think... my whole life was spent in the same area and now I want to go out and explore the world... I get restless being in one place to long

  2. I am crazy about having fun... I would let everything go until later so I can have a good time...

  3. I can't stand being late so I am always early when I go anywhere

  4. I am definately a morning person....

  5. I am definately a night time person.... LOL LOL

  6. I love being with my friends and family... Do not like to be by myself for to long

  7. I love to sleep on a soft cushy bed... surrounded by comforters and down pillows

  8. I am the forever optimist.... I always try to find something positive in everything... Miss Polyanna

  9. I am very NOSEY.... I have to know where, when , what time, & what for....

  10. I love, love, love the taste of sweet & salty together.....

  11. I am a food network junkie... it is my default channel....

  12. I love my cocktails.... sometimes too much .... hench the party animal....

  13. I am crazy about the performing arts.... Love plays, concerts anything to do with entertainment

  14. I am a collector.... I have a lot of collections... I try not to but I can't help myself

  15. I am addicted to blogging

  16. and #1 on my list is my grandchildren... Even though they can tire me out it is a good tired... They are by far my most treasured addiction
Now here is always the hardest part of these tags... You know I love you all but I can only choose 10.... So here are my 10 and why I love their blogs...

  1. Justine @ Justine's Froggy Bloggy

  2. Jill @ Jill's Believe It Or Not

  3. Chris @ Chris's Corner

  4. Bo @ Blinks 'N Winks From Brown-Eyes

  5. Donna @ Donna's Den

  6. Raxx @ FIGHTING FABULOUS FORTY

  7. French @ British Colonial Love Affair

  8. Tar @ Confessions of a 40-something Mama Queen

  9. Laurie @ ~BARGAIN HUNTING WITH LAURIE~

  10. Nikki @ Blah, Blah, Blah, blog

I love all of these blogs because the women are talented bloggers who I enjoy reading everyday... They make me laugh, cry and really give thought to some things... I am thanful for each and everyone of them... If you are not on the list don't fret.... I love you all and of you want to do this too go ahead... it is a great fill in for a brain fart day.... Love to all

Until Later

Hugs And Kisses

Santa Sled

Look how cute... two things I dearly love... the moon & santa!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning sweetness! Oh, I loved all your answers on your tag! We're a lot alike. You know I'm all about fun and the older I get the more fun I want to have! Polyanna - that's me! Oh, we could get into lots of trouble together I think! Hope Ralph is feeling good and you have a FUN day!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking of me and I'll try really hard to get this one posted. Loved your answers too.

Love Ya,
Chris

Bo said...

Hey Donna...you are a fun-loving girl and that's just the kind I like! I've got a couple of posts pre-scheduled, but will try to jump on this one real soon! Thanks for thinking of me...Luv ya, ♥ Bo

Anonymous said...

I LOVE----YOUR ANSWERS.THIS IS WHATS SO COOL ABOUT THIS GAME.YOU REALLY------------FIND OUT STUFF,HAHA...ANN

SmilingSally said...

So, if you're a morning person AND a night person, I guess you nap! I enjoyed learning more about you.

Tardevil said...

You are such a sweetheart! Thanks so much! And speaking of sweethearts - hope yours is doing ok! Thanks again!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Hello there! I did post the punch in my Stir and Season Saturdays...it's in my archives...think it was the weekend after Thanksgiving. What fun facts about you..I too am addicted to blogging..so bad!
-sandy toes

nikkicrumpet said...

You sure did make me smile by including me in with that awesome group of bloggers!!!! Thanks so much...and this does look like a fun tag. You were making me laugh with some of those answers...hmmm if you're a night person and a morning person....I guess that means you're grumpy during the day??? No way because you're a optimist...So that makes you a 24 hour a day person!! Thanks for spreading sunshine my way!!!

Justine said...

Hi Donna, and thanks for tagging me! that's kinda said in a sarcastic way, because I've been tagged with these, tell my addictions, obsessions, quirks, likes, dislikes, what my mother's maiden name is things a million times. I think I might be out of crap to say! LOL I'll try though... just give me a few days. Or weeks. Just depends. LOL
Justine :o )

Deb said...

Hi Donna! You're my kind of girl! I love to have fun too! And I just love sweet and salty together!!!!!
I love eating plain chips and chocolate at the same time. I just chew chew chew and the flavor is oh so pleasing to my taste buds. I can go on and on but I won't. Deb

Lisa (aka) French said...

Hey there party girl (lol) thanks for the tag I will try my best to get to it! It's fun learning about other bloggers and all their quirkiness (he he) Hugs French xoxo

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

OH Donna I loved all your answer girl !!! I sure hope your Ralph is doing better today..I also like salty food..I will eat a whole bag of potatoes chips in one sitting and don't get me started on the nuts..and thanks Donna for not tagging me I am so far behind on all of these things and can't get caught up with them all...maybe after Christmas when I can think again..I just got my truffles finished and in the frezzer...we are having our family dinner on the 21th here and I have a Great daughter being born tomorrow WOW!! so many things at one time..and girl I have been in tears over Sweetie and her great lost..she is so strong on my mind and in my heart right now..you don't know these people and will probably never meet them...but they become your friends and went they hurt you hurt..hope you are having a great day...hugs and smiles Gloria

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Donna, thanks for tagging me! I'll see what I can do. You came up with some great ones! It's so interesting to learn more about each other -- you party animal! laurie

Dawn Marie said...

I admit I dont mind being not tagged...I dont seem to end up completing them! I like your answers...mine would be similar.

I like my cocktails to...in fact I'm on the lookout for a truly "girly" flask. I like a gulp of Irish Whiskey every once in awhile and I have yet to find a really pretty flask. Of course i have not looked much! Perhaps this weekend when i finish my christmas shopping!

Sharon said...

Very interesting! And very interesting answers which makes you an interesting lady. I can identify with several of your addictions including the one to the food network. I love it but it makes me eat too much. Hope all is going well with DH and your holidays are going great.

SG said...

Polyanna! lol.

Great insight into who you are. I enjoyed reading this post.

I hate being late too but I'm never early.

Photobucket

Get your mamogram & check up today... Early detection saved my life....

breast_cancer_survivor

My Awards