★•.•´¯`•.•★Campground Reviews★•.•´¯`•.•★

click above link to visit our campground reviews

Saturday, December 6, 2008

~~~Daisy Duke Shorts!~~~

I have been watching the twins and not on bloggin too much... but I wanted to do a post so here it is... Hope you think it as funny & scary as I did

At some point, one has got to give up the
Daisy Duke Shorts!

SENIOR DRESS CODE:


Many of us 'Old Folks' (those over 50, WAY over 50, or hovering near 50) are quite confused about how we should present ourselves. We are unsure about the kind of image we are projecting and whether or not we are correct as we try to conform to current fashions. Despite what you may have seen on the streets,the following combinations DO NOT go together And should be avoided:

1. A nose ring and bifocals

2. Spiked hair and bald spots

3. A pierced tongue and dentures



4. Mini skirts and support hose


5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads


6. Speedo's and cellulite




7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar

8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor

9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge

10. Bikinis and liver spots

11. Short shorts and varicose veins

12. Inline skates and a walker


And last , but not least

13. Thongs and Depends


“Life begins at 50 - but so do fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight,and the tendency to tell a story to the same person, three or four times.”

Until Later

Hugs And Kisses


23 comments:

Sue said...

OMG!! ROFLMAO!!!! Donna I have seen this picture before, God Help Her! LOLOL! The list is sooooo hilarious, I'm laughing so hard tears are falling! Thanks girl! xo

Bridget said...

LOL I especially like the thongs and Depends!

Don't run yourself too ragged chasing the twins!

Four Paws and Co said...

OMG! My husband was walking by & came to see what I was gasping & muttering about... The lady in the daisy dukes did him in... He said, OMG, it looks like you mother from the back!

Thanks for the great post! I just wish the offenders could see it! ☺ Diane

Ginger said...

Donna that is hilarious. I had to stop and think if I've done any of those things. lol.
ginger

The Muse said...

Well you have shot ALL my fashion rules right out of the water...LOL

Melissa Miller said...

HAHAHA! TOO FUNNY MISS DONNA! THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS! ;)

Deb said...

Wow!!! Donna, I just about passed out! LOL!!! A thong and depends? LOL!!!! The daisy dukes alone is just too much!!!! Deb

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

WOW! That first picture is so crazy!!! I don't even have underwear that show that much, and those are her shorts!! SO CRAZY!! Hahaha!

Justine said...

Heeheeheeeeeeee! Very cute, Donna. But that pic of the lady in the non-shorts? Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Justine :o )

xinex said...

Soooo funny! Thanks for sharing. And thanks also for that nice comment you left about my dining room in Laurie's blog, Donna! Merry Christmas to you and the whole family...Christine

Carole Burant said...

My eyes! My eyes!!!! lol Omigosh, that was just too hilarious...now I want to look in the mirror to make sure I'm not dressing like any of those! lol xoxo

Anonymous said...

OK - here I have been worrying about wearing horizontal stripes after the age of 40. (I love horizontal stripes and the What Not To Wear duo say it's a big NO,) I guess my sins are minimal compared to the ones you've posted. This was a great laugh!

Raxx - A day in the life said...

OK, now I'm scared!

Bo said...

Oh my gosh Donna...I thought I was going to have to change my Depends after reading this but I pulled my thong out of my crack & checked & it was still dry...thank goodness! (just joshing) this was too funny! ♥ Bo

Picket said...

Oh my word!!! This is hilarious!!! My aunt has actully walked out of a bathroom and had her dress tucked in her pantyhose like that!!!! lol lol My uncle like to have broke his neck getting to her to fix it! lol lol Thanks for the laugh girl...I am wore out and it is late and I needed that! lol

Gone said...

ROFLOL!! OH MY!!!

nikkicrumpet said...

OH HELP ME...MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!!!!!! That is just wrong on so many levels. I think I might be scarred for life!

SmilingSally said...

lol That man with the small piece of fabric is bragging, but we all know he didn't need that much material! lol

Lin said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a hoot!!! And it takes 'letting it all hang out' to an entirely new level!! Thanks for the laugh!

Dawn Marie said...

thank GOD I wasnt drinking my ice water I normally have with me when I saw these pictures! Could you imagine seeing some of these in real life? I wouldnt know what to do!

I'm all for being all that as we get older but dangggggg!

Jerry and Suzy said...

Yep!

Lisa (aka) French said...

OMG!! Apparently based on those rules i have to rethink my wardrobe (lmao) French;)

cindy said...

Thanks for the tips!!! Now that I am part of the "over the hill gang" I will have to throw out my thong bikinis and rip out that nose ring...eewww! Yikes that smarts!Have a good one!Cindy

Photobucket

Get your mamogram & check up today... Early detection saved my life....

breast_cancer_survivor

My Awards