★•.•´¯`•.•★Campground Reviews★•.•´¯`•.•★

click above link to visit our campground reviews

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mr. Adventure is home and we have news!!!!

Well after a very early start this morning we arrived at 6:15am at the Heart & Vascular Center in Clearwater, Florida where Ralph was checked in right away for his Cardio Catherization... He was the first patient of the day... HORRAY for that... They took him in right away, put in an IV and prepped him for his surgery... It only took about 30 minutes for the procedure but we had to wait 2 hours til they would release him to go home... When his doctor came in he told us that the test revealed that he did have another blockage in one of his first stents they put in. So they will have to put another one inside that one to open it back up... The great news was that there was no other big blockages anywhere else which in the back of our minds we were afraid of... He does have a lot of other blockages but not a high enough percentage to worry about right now... That was about all and we were so relieved to hear it... He will be going in next Wednesday for the new stent... It is relatively a very easy procedure and will only be there over night.... after a few weeks he'll pretty much be able to do most everything again... YEAH!!!!!


A friend sent this to me and I thought it was so funny I just had to share it with you....
Due to increasing age, forgetfulness, and my decreasing ability to send cards on time
here is my card to cover every Holiday .

Happy Friggin' Everything


Until Later

Hugs And Kisses
Christmas Lights

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna! I'm so sorry your husband had to go through all but praise God he can be fixed soon! Hope you're doing okay too. These things are so stressful to us!
Be a sweetie, my friend,
Shelia ;)

Shauna said...

♥ Hugs!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Donna that is just awesome news girl..I have been thinking of you all moring so glad you let us now...my late DH had stents done also and then a 5 way by pass...praise the lord again he does hear our prayers..love the every thing card...hugs and smiles Gloria

Lisa (aka) French said...

Oh Donna that is wonderful news...a blessing from Santa I think;) Hugs French;)

The Muse said...

YEAH, and I surely mean YEAHHHHHHH !
I am so pleased for both of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you received good news!

Picket said...

Hey girl....OH I am so thankful there are no major blockages and that they can get to him so soon...I pray that everything goes well and he is back to his old self quicker than expected...take care girl!

Deb said...

Yeah!!! Donna I'm so glad he got a good report! Love the cartoon! Deb

Tootsie said...

woo hoo! what great news! I am happy that he is okay.
I love the card!

Baba said...

Ohoooo... I am so happy that the news was good for Ralph ...I am glad that the stent can be reopened without problems...Give him my best wishes for next week.Hugs, Baba

Dawn Marie said...

Great news! I'm glad for you both!

I hope you two celebrate and he dosnt make sure you do--a good excuse to shop and eat!

Bo said...

Oh Donna...this is GREAT news...he'll be up & running just in time to be Santa to your grands & kids! Hugs, ♥ Bo

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Donna you deserve this good news girl! So happy for you, your Christmas will be extra special I know!

I found your email and I replied did you get it?

Sue said...

Wonderful news Donna!! xoxoxo

SmilingSally said...

God answered your prayers quickly!

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Donna, I hope and pray all goes well. My father in law has had those done and it worked out well. Take Care and keep us posted. :)

Kathy said...

Really happy to hear the good news about hubby Donna, Happy Happy Christmas, hugs Kathy

Sharon said...

Really good news! I know that is a weight off your mind and heart. Just an early Christmas present from Jesus! We give thanks.

Justine said...

Woooooooo hooooooooooo! Glad to hear everything went so well for Ralph. Sucks that he has to do the whole stent thing again, but better than the alternative, eh?

Justine :o )

nikkicrumpet said...

Hey Donna...so glad there was good news for your hubby!!! And thanks for the total giggle with that little picture...that is way too funny!!!

Jill said...

Hi Donna I hope your husband has as good of spirits as you! My mom is going through the same thing right now. I am glad that you got some good news out of all of this. My prayers will be with you both.

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna:

So you're a traveller, traveling the wide open spaces. Sounds like fun. Have you ever made it to Quartzsite, AZ? They have a big shindig between Thanksgiving and February, and from what my dad tells me, it's a sea of motor homes.

If you're interested in anything related to health and wellness, my blog deals with those kinds of things. Sounds like things went well for husband but it really must be stressful dealing with such problems.

Best wishes to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Donna,

I am so glad for the good news. Tell DH that he is in my prayers. (You are too!)

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Donna Marie

Tardevil said...

I hope he is doing well, and that things will go well for him next week! I know it must be stressful to have this going on right now, but at least the news is relatively good.

Tardevil said...

My dear Squaw, I'm dropping off a little award for you tonight (I hope to have it up by morning) - I can't see that you've received it before, but if you have, just let me know. I know you have tons going on in the next week looking after Superman & all, so if you haven't received it, just post it when you get the time...even if it's 2009!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Donna, thank God it wasn't really bad news. You will both be in my prayers. laurie

Ginger said...

Hi Donna:
Somehow I missed this blog when you posted it. I kept wondering how things turned out with the catherization procedure. I am glad there wasn't any major blockages, but anything like that is so scary, even the little things. I hope everything goes well.
Ginger

Photobucket

Get your mamogram & check up today... Early detection saved my life....

breast_cancer_survivor

My Awards