★•.•´¯`•.•★Campground Reviews★•.•´¯`•.•★

click above link to visit our campground reviews

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

~~~ The Reason for the Season~~~


My brother sent this to me & I thought I would share it with you all....

Pictures below are from a beach in Maryland Isn't the artwork awesome? Be sure to open up your screen all the way. The man creates new ones each day, as the ocean washes away his work every day. This is Chuck Ritchey, Sr. I have watched this man work on the beach at Ocean City , MD. Each time I watch him I marvel at his talent and fortitude because it is true that his works get washed away with the tide and he does them again. He is certainly a witness for Jesus Christ as thousands of people, in the course of a day, view his work and watch as he crafts his treasures. May his message be viewed by many.





Until Later

Hugs And Kisses


Manger

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES,THESE ARE AWESOME.I WISH HE WOULD MAKE THEM SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY WILL STAY.HE IS AWESOME...ANN

SmilingSally said...

I've seen this; I don't think it's recent, is it?

Anonymous said...

That's some nice sand art

Hugs,
Chris

Gone said...

So pretty!

I get the letters from BIGOO.com! Have fun!

SG said...

Wow! How talented he is. You'd think he'd do something more permanent!

Bo said...

hi Donna...hope all is wonderful in your world today...I'd like to see those sand sculptures in person! ;-) Bo

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

This is just amazing Donna,,,thank you and your Brother for sharing these..hope you have a wonderful day...hugs and smiles Gloria

Lisa (aka) French said...

Truly amazing isn't it? Awesome! Thanks for sharing them with us! French;)

cindy said...

Amazing! I have seen sand sculptures like this in person....very cool. Cindy

Anonymous said...

Wow - such talent. It's too bad they wash away every day. I wonder if he also does sculpture using other more permanent mediums.

Baba said...

Wow... his talent and artwork is fabulous... love it!!Thanks for sharing with us..hugs, baba

Tardevil said...

Can you believe he's so talented. I'm sure it's relaxing "playing" in the sand, too! You're welcome to stop by if you're passing through; however, my house is not as neat as photographed. I move the cluuter around for photos! LOL! Tardevil

Justine said...

How cow, Donna, these are incredible!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us. This man has talent coming out the wazoo! I wonder if he does art on paper too?

Justine :o )

grammy said...

Loved the sand sculptures. Must be a warm beach to do that. We just visited New York beaches and we were freezing.

Tootsie said...

girl..I have vacuumed enough sand I probably could make one of those out of my son's shoes and pockets....but alas...I have no talent!
What I do have.....IS A CROWN!!!! HEEE HHEEEEE

come see!

DESIGN BY CATHLEEN said...

AMEN! :-) Cathleen

nikkicrumpet said...

Such amazing talent. It would be nice if he used a medium that was permanent...so people could enjoy his awesome talent a lot longer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna! These sand works are beautiful and Jesus is the reason!! Bless you.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lin said...

These are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you were able to capture them!!!

The Berry's Patch said...

Wow, that is amazing!

Photobucket

Get your mamogram & check up today... Early detection saved my life....

breast_cancer_survivor

My Awards