★•.•´¯`•.•★Campground Reviews★•.•´¯`•.•★

click above link to visit our campground reviews

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All about Our Tassie

So many of you have asked me so many questions about Tassie so this post is dedicated to her....


First of all Tassie is going on 4 years old... She is a Itasca Horizon made by Winnebago.... Just getting broke in as far as any man could tell you about a diesel engine... We always tow a car behind her so when we park we just unhook the car and have a way to get around site seeing anywhere we go. Our car is called Petey... (he is a red PT Cruiser). Ralph nicknames everything... LOL LOL As you can see in the pictures we also carry bikes with us on the back of Tassie...

We have all conveniences of home... TVs (2 inside 1 outside), 10 disc CD player inside and 1 CD player outside, surround sound, washer/dryer combo ( not big but it can keep up with our wash), Central Vacuum, Air Conditioning and Central Heat. Also we can use gas to heat if needed. We also have an electric cooler (for beer, sodas & water) built in outside underneath in a storage compartment. So living in it is quiet easy... Of course you need to be able to be with your husband 24/7 in a small living quarter...

Here is our bedroom... We have a queen size sleep by number bed... Very comfortable



For those of you who didn't see the washer/dryer combo here it is... it is all in one... you wash & dry in the same tub. The next is the very little room my toity is in...



Here are some additional shots of the toity room....



Here is the area that has the sink and shower in it...





Here is my refrigerator and the dinning area... This all is along the side behind the passengers seat in the front




Here is the main television in front and the sink in the kitchen



My only counter space in the kitchen. The little pullout on the right comes out another foot


This is the drivers seat turned around so it can be used as an extra chair in living area and our Euro lounge reclining chair...Next is a view of the couch which turns into a queen size bed.


Here are a few of my fall decorations... Not room for to many but I try




Until Later

Hugs And Kisses


22 comments:

Ginger said...

Hi Donna:
Very, very nice inside. All the comforts of home.
We always had a motorhome, then we switched over to a 5th wheel. I don't like it near as well. I used to be able to make lunch, take a nap, go potty, all while traveling down the highway. Now we have to find a spot to pullover to do all that. Oh well, I shouldn't complain I guess.
Cute how your hubby nicknames everything.

Buffie said...

What a lovely home you have made! I like your Fall decor too!

Bo said...

Thank you Donna for this Q&A on Tassie...It is so elegant and leaves nothing to wish for at all...and how cute that you've gotten into the spirit to decorate. How's that 24/7 thing workin' for ya? as Dr. Phil would say...heehee ;-) Bo

nikkicrumpet said...

Now that's the way to travel!! Those seats look so plush and soft..and you have all the comforts of home. I think it would be a blast to do what you guys are doing!

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Wow! Tassie really is special! Truly a home on wheels, thanks so much for the tour and info, I just love and admire your lifestyle! So many of us dream of it and youre doing it!

Anonymous said...

Evening, Donna! Oh, I just love your home, Tassie,and it's looks so fallen with your decorations! I'm sure you and the Mister must love each other a whole lot to stay together 24/7! lol
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Baba said...

Good evening Donna, Thank you for giving us a tour of your home...Tassie is very cute and decorated nicely...I love your Fall items.I could live and travel in this great home. I have always wanted to spend my latter years doing just this...I love having a bathroom on board, I need a potty break every 50 miles!!!! Do you have any pets with you on your journey?/
You lead a wonderful life...
Hugs, Baba

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

You have more fall things out than I do. I loved the tour of Tassie...just wish I had known you were so close to me. Birmingham is a couple of hours from Starkville, MS. Hope you have a grand time...wherever you are headed.

Anonymous said...

Your little decorations are cute

Hugs,
Chris

Justine said...

Holy crap, that is a luxury vehicle! I want one! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, I've also come up with another way for you to keep your decorations stable. I don't know where you'd buy it (craft store?) but have you thought of using museum putty?

Justine:O )

Lin said...

What a beautiful way to travel! All the comforts of home,and then some!!! LOVE IT!!!

Jerry and Suzy said...

Everyone has already told you how beautiful Tassie is. We'll second that, and just add that our Itasca Suncruiser, although smaller and three years older, is our home, has been for over six years, and we expect her (her name is Rocinante, Rosie for short) to last a good many years more on the road.

Thanks for the virtual tour of Tassie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
Thanks for the award and I really do appreciate it! You're a doll!
Be a sweetie and I'll be waiting for your Bathroom snap.
Shelia ;)

Proud Italian Cook said...

Hi Donna, It looks like you have everything you need. What a fun adventure for you and your hubby. I would have to say you must be happy that gas prices are finally coming down though!

Deb said...

Girl how fun is this!!!! I love it, love it, love it!!! I had to laugh at the part about having to be able to spend 24/7 with hubby, because you left out (with out ringing his neck) LOL!!!! I love that you too can enjoy each other that way. I'm sure my husband and I could too, after I'm done with the change. LOL!!! You have made a beautiful home, and it reflects your wonderful personally. Deb

Anonymous said...

Donna this is so nice.I would love to have something like this.I bet alot of fun had been had in this.hmmmmmmm?Ann

Anonymous said...

Our birthdays are close and we're the same age.My b-day is March 10th,and I'll break the 60 barrier.ha...Ann

Risa said...

Such a cute home! Where do you store all your holiday decorations? How do you get your bills? What do you do with mail?

lvroftiques said...

Hi Donna! What a wonderful home you have! She sure looks like a "Tassie" to me *winks* My friend Ann sent me over because she knows how much I dream of traveling the country in a coach! I can't wait to read all your posts! *smiles* Vanna

Happytrails said...

Hi Donna,
Love "Tassie." I also like the way you have decorated and set it up. It is "home." We can't wait to move into our MH this weekend. It will be a while before I have it set up and unpacked but we are so excited. I'll post pics when I have it ready. It is so nice to read other fulltime journals.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I couldn't wait to take the tour of your beautiful home! This would be a dream to travel in a nice RV and see the country! I love your blog! I'm so glad you take lots of photos to share!

Cindy said...

I so enjoyed the tour of your home.It is so nce to see all the little homey touches and decorations.So many homes look like they just came off the dealers lot..lolI have to make it mine.We have a 40 ft King of the Road 5th wheel.She won't get alot of road time..we found some major problems with her after we got her home..and a wall had to come out.It was to late the 30 day warranty was up.We had bought her used.My hubbie who can fix anything..fixed her..but he declared her not able for heavy road useage.

Down the road we hope to buy another and use her as our home on our 15 acres. Will see.Anyhow I have enjoyed meeting you and catching up with what all is going on with ya'll.Ever in Texas give us a holler.

Cindy and Walker

Photobucket

Get your mamogram & check up today... Early detection saved my life....

breast_cancer_survivor

My Awards