★•.•´¯`•.•★Campground Reviews★•.•´¯`•.•★

click above link to visit our campground reviews

Sunday, December 14, 2008

~~The Christmas Spirit Award~~



Hello Everyone! I have survived another weekend of watching the boys... We had a busy weekend watching Classic Christmas Cartoons and Christmas movies... We did some holiday baking & also went out to tour Christmas lights in the neighborhoods around where my daughter lives... I will be posting those pictures hopefully tomorrow... I am exhausted but a nice HOT shower took care of everything...


This is a very special award dedicated to having wonderful Christmas spirit!
It was passed on to me by my new friend Melissa at
Melissa's Heart and Home and Diane at Four Paws and Co . Please visit their blogs and you will see why I enjoy them so much... They are fun and very interesting ladies...




Here are the rules for the Christmas award.
  1. You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award. (I am for sure)
  2. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas. (I know you all love this holiday as much as I do)
  3. You must link back to the person who gave you the award. (I did)
  4. You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. (Only 5???)
  5. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! (OH OK)
  6. Pass the award along to as many people as you like. (I love all my bloggin friends) That can be 1 or 50. (at least) It's up to you! But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going! (CHEERS)
  7. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment. (Ok you beautiful people... you're tagged)
~~Here are some of my Favorite Things.~~
  1. The wonders of Christmas as seen through the eyes of a child
  2. Being with my family and friends to share the excitement of the holidays
  3. Riding through the neighborhoods and seeing all the houses decorated
  4. How warm and cozy my home looks all dressed up for the holidays
  5. Christmas music... I can never hear enough
  6. Christmas movies... I love them all
  7. The spirit of giving & sharing... especially to those less fortunate then us
  8. Going outside and looking for a red light up in the sky & then telling my grandchildren it is Rudolf practising his route
  9. All the holiday parties, activities and parades
  10. My family all together on Christmas day to enjoy good food, fun and remembering with fondness our family who are no longer with us

I am passing this award on to all of the people on my favorite blog list
~~~~~
All of them have shown tremendous spirit for the Holiday season!
~~~~~
I have really enjoyed reading your blogs, hearing about your traditions and seeing all of your Christmas decorations in your homes.
~~~~~
Please visit them! They would all love to hear from you. Show them some Christmas love and let them know you came to visit by leaving a comment.
~~~~~

Until Later

Hugs And Kisses

Christmas Lights

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great answers. I think we are like kids at Christmas time, at least I am. I never want it to end.

Love ya,
Chris

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Thank you, Donna. Everything looks so pretty and festive. Love what you've done. I hope you got your Dish Award!

Sharon said...

Donna, glad you had a good weekend with your boys. You did good to get cooking done and all the other activities! No wonder you were exhausted. But isn't that a wonderful exhausted! Loved your 5 things you love about Christmas. You really have the Christmas spirit. Have a great week!

Melissa Miller said...

HI DONNA,

LOVED ALL YOUR ANSWERS!
I JUST KNOW YOU REALLY DO LOVE THE HOLIDAYS SO MUCH.
TEAR IN MY EYE...SNIFF..

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING AND SHARING THIS SPECIAL AWARD.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!~MELISSA :)

Anonymous said...

I ADORE YOUR ANSWERS.WHAT AN HONOR.ISN'T IT WONDERFUL?...ANN

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Donna I loved your answers girl..I got this 3 x today I need to post it yet..Donna I was just at Sweetie and I think you are one of her followers as I am..and girl I am stilling cring over her losing her DH this morning..I feel jus horrible about this..right at the Hoilday so sad for her and her family..I just can't stop crying Donna..hugs and smiles Gloria

niartist said...

Oh Donna, I loved your answers to this! I have to admit, I'm exhausted from all of this Christmas stuff too! Just the other day I was complaining I haven't had any dinner parties, now 3 in a row! LOL! Hey - I'm not complaining! Take care!

Angie said...

Congrats on your award and I am like you about loving Christmas. It is my most favorite time of the year and I am always a little sad when it over. Enjoyed reading all your answers.

nikkicrumpet said...

A lovely list and a really pretty and fun award! You definitely have the Christmas spirit!

Raxx - A day in the life said...

That's a pretty award! I am done with my assignments! I turn them in later! Now it's on to Christmas!!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

I am not a big movie person. But, I love all the Christmas movies, too! So fun! What great answers!
-sandy toes

SmilingSally said...

Family, friends, sparkling lights, music, the spirit of giving, the reason for the season--are my answers. Congratulations on your award.

Anonymous said...

Donna,I 'm so sorry,i tagged you.I have the Info.But if you want to wait until after Christmas feel free...Ann

Gone said...

Congratulations on winning the award!!!

Thanks for your visit and comments. Today is "catch-up" day for me and commenting...we were gone all weekend...running errands, shopping, antiquing, church!! Phewwwwwwwwww...and now I must get going!

Bo said...

Good morning Donna...what a busy gal you've been and still you make time for all of us...Congrats on the award...love your thoughts!
Big hug, ♥ Bo

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Love your Christmas list. The red light in the sky is great! laurie

Carole Burant said...

Congratulations on receiving the well deserved award, dear Donna, and thank you so much for passing it on to all of us:-) I so enjoyed reading your list of favourite things...most of them are my favourites as well!! xoxo

Dawn Marie said...

your little gift was mailed out today! i wish I could have mailed my butt with it!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetest Donna! Congratulations of the Spirit of Christmas award! You're full of Christmas cheer and you're always so sweet when you come to see me. I've just realized I hadn't signed up to follow your blog! I thought I had, but looked and I wasn't there. Well, I am now! Thanks for coming back, you always make my day, sweet one!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Kathy said...

Beautiful award for a beautiful lady, I love coming to your blog it's so festive and makes me smile, hugs, Kathy.

Anonymous said...

I love your answers! I love Christmas too. Email me your address and let me know if you like Red or White wine?

Photobucket

Get your mamogram & check up today... Early detection saved my life....

breast_cancer_survivor

My Awards