★•.•´¯`•.•★Campground Reviews★•.•´¯`•.•★

click above link to visit our campground reviews

Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's a Football Kinda Day

Well I am am still having problems adding pictures to my postings... I work with an Internet card and I guess even though I can post and search it just isn't strong enough to add pictures.. So come back and check from time to time and I may just get them added...

It rained all night with very high winds but it has all cleared up now and it is just beautiful outside... A little to cool in the shade but nice in the good old sunshine... so here we are sitting and watching FOOTBALL with some yummy snacks & really good drinks... This park is so beautiful we have decided just to hang around today and enjoy nature...

GO BUCS & PATRIOTS

Full moon tonight... go outside and check it out... from where we are it is HUGE! I just love the MOON!



Maybe tomorrow we'll go out and explore...

1 comment:

Justine said...

You ding dong. You wrote Go BUS, instead of Go BUCS! Heeheeheeeeeeeeeee! HOpe you had a really nice and relaxing day. Can't wait to see where you go next!

Justine :o )

Photobucket

Get your mamogram & check up today... Early detection saved my life....

breast_cancer_survivor

My Awards