★•.•´¯`•.•★Campground Reviews★•.•´¯`•.•★

click above link to visit our campground reviews

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

About my husband & Other things

Well RAXX I have played the husband game and it was fun... Also fun to see the others answers...


Have a GREAT Birthday








Ok today we are just hanging out at the RV Park.. Enjoying the beautiful weather and chatting with the people we are camped next to. I want to go for a ride a little later and look at the leaves that are starting to really change now.






Here are my answers to the infamous husband survey....

We are married for almost 40 years and having fun in life...


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?

He loves to surf the internet and watch Sci-Fi, History & Travel Channel

2. You're out to eat what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?



Red Wine Vinegarette or Raspberry Vinegarette

3. What’s one food he doesn't like?

Asparagus & Liver

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?

Rum & Coke or beer

5. Where did he go to high school?

Dixie Hollins in St. Pete, Florida (we both went there but didn't know each other... )

6. What size shoe does he wear?



10 1/2

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?

$ $ $ Money $ $ $


8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

Hamburger He is almost obsesed with them like Whimmy

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?

Spaghetti & Meatballs & Meatloaf

10.What is his favorite cereal?

Raisin Bran or Oatmeal

11. What would he never wear?



Pink Shirt (he is stuck in the 50's kind of thinking)

12. What is his favorite sports team?



Florida State actually almost any colleage team & the 49ers

13.Who will he vote for?

Undecided

14.Who is his best friend?





Sounds kinda corney but I have been his best friend since the day we got married (GOSH)





15.What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?





Probably that I am so hyper and positive about everything



16.How many states has he lived in?

3 Florida, Ohio & West Virginia where he was born

17. What is his heritage?



German


18.You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?



Carrot or Lemon

19.Did he play sports in high school?

No

20.What could he spend hours doing?

Site Seeing and taking rides in the country


Until Later
Hugs And Kisses

6 comments:

Raxx - A day in the life said...

First of all,a big THANK YOU!! for the happy birthday wish, you're so sweet to remember! (not that I was hiding the fact!) lol!!

Loved your answeres! I day dream of your life style, it is soooo cool! I always say that I know but it really is!!

I see our hubbies are the same about carrot cake!

Bo said...

Hi Donna...I got a chuckle out of some of your answers to the hubby meme...I'm going to post one myself...when you get a chance come by for an awrd I have for you..
;-) Bo

Justine said...

Hey Donna. What a fabulous picture that is of you and hubster! Boy, you guys don't look old enough to have been married for 40 years!!!!!

Justine :o )

nikkicrumpet said...

It's so much fun to get to know the adorable misters in everyones life. It sounds like our hubbies are quite a bit alike! And it looks like you two make a wonderful team!

SG said...

You are an adorable couple! I can't believe you went to school together and didn't even know each other. Imagine that.

Glad to see he eats healthy cereal... kinda makes up for the spaghetti and meatballs and burgers! lol.

I love asparagus with olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper! I can't believe he doesn't like it. It does make your pee stinky though! lol.

I enjoyed getting to know your hubby.

Kathy said...

Donna, your hubby sounds like a wonderful man and what an exciting life you lead with Tassie. Kathy.

Photobucket

Get your mamogram & check up today... Early detection saved my life....

breast_cancer_survivor

My Awards