★•.•´¯`•.•★Campground Reviews★•.•´¯`•.•★

click above link to visit our campground reviews

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Something Pink, Something Interesting & Something Fun


Remember to get your Mamogram
Breat Cancer Awareness Month
This candle is in rememberence of all who have had Breast Cancer


Orange, Bois d' arc, Hedge Apple, Horse Apple, Latin: Maclura pomifera
I had a lot of interesting answers: Bo came up with the correct answer.
Schmeckalicious girlie also had some good answers

Today my little girlies are coming over with their Momma & Dadda... All four of them at one time... YIPPEE! Between school, nursing school and work we have only had them in shifts...With their busy schedule it is hard to get them here all together at one time. We are going to have a great day playing games and having a BBQ....

Have a Wonderful Day!

Until Later

Hugs And Kisses

6 comments:

Bo said...

Morning Donna...Haha, so horse apple was correct??!! Now, you know why my gal pals say I'm a walking, talking encyclopedia of trivial info..Have the best B-B-Q ever today! ;-) Bo

Buffie said...

Oh have a great time with your kids! I'm so happy for you! : )
Buffie

Justine said...

OOh, have fun with the family today!!!!!!!!! TAKE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Kathy said...

Hi Donna, I clicked, Vanni's mum died from Breast Cancer, it was a long time ago and thankfully research and treatment has come a long way since then, but prevention is so important, thank you for the link.

Oh Bo is certainly our walking Talking encyclopedia haha.

Have a wonderful day with your family, Kathy.

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Donna, I didn't see this. I did a posting on them. i've used them for years. They work great!!

SG said...

Yay! You found out what they are! Cool!

Photobucket

Get your mamogram & check up today... Early detection saved my life....

breast_cancer_survivor

My Awards