★•.•´¯`•.•★Campground Reviews★•.•´¯`•.•★

click above link to visit our campground reviews

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good Morning BLOGGERS

Something pink for October Breast Cancer Awareness


Good Morning to all my blogger friends... I am sitting here having a cup of coffee and thinking... What a beautiful day today… It is a crisp morning, the sun is out, birds are singing and I bet most of me boggin buddies are having a cup of coffee too... Reading their emails & blogs perhaps in their jammies... we’re connecting with friends & family from all over the world at the same time... We are a linked group and thank goodness for the Internet...


You're The Best

Yesterday was a catch up on the everyday duties...
I put it off and tried to do it all in one day...

Got up and my hubby cooked me breakfast... He is the morning chef at our house... and is very good at it... We have eggs in a hole... he uses the most yummy English toasting bread, cuts a hole in the middle, cracks an egg in it and fries it.. in butter of course...
Paula Dean has nothing on me... I am the butter Queen... LOL
More Butter, More Better....


Then I took Tiffy to the groomers... It is so hard finding a groomer when you’re on the road and if her hair gets to long she is so HOT... I took her to Petco and they did the most excellent job... even brushed her teeth (they needed it too). Then they sprayed her with a pumpkin scent... when I picked her up I didn't know whether to hug her or eat her, she smelt so yummy...

Isn't she cute with her Halloween scarf...




Ok while Tiffy was getting groomed I went to Wal-Mart and had my hair colored (RED) and my nails done... did some shopping there, then to Linen & Things (love that store), Shoe Carnival ( I did refrain from buying)

Today we are heading out to go to the festivals and the Paint the Park Pink so I'll be reporting on those a little later... Have a great day!!!

Until Later
Hugs And Kisses

14 comments:

Bridget said...

Have fun in the park! Tiffy looks adorable. How does one get their hair colored at WalMart? Do you sneak a pack of haircolor into their restroom? lol

squawmama said...

FUNNY... IALMAO
Most Wal-Marts have a Hair salon and Nail Salon... I am not crazy about them but when we are on the road it is a safe bet... At home I have a regular hair sylist... :-D

Hugs,
Donna

Penny said...

Tiffy has the softest looking hair on the planet. She is adorable!

I have a neighbor that let's his poodle have looooong hair, and I mean looooong. Because poodle hair is so dense it would bother me to no end except in the owners defense, he has her brushed and bathed every single Friday so the long haired gal is never matted and the skin can breathe. I'll have to get a pic and post sometime just because it is odd to see hair this long.

My gals and I are on the same schedule too! They go to the groomers and I go for roots and highlights! LOL I do trim my own hair though.

Have a fun day!
Hugs, P

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Donna, What a cute dog! Is'nt it a great day for a fall festival? I'll be there around 12:00 wearing a green shirt and my black comfy pants! Maybe I'll see you there!! Kristen

Bo said...

Hi Donna...what a sweet post today. I was up and out to my first garage sale at 6:40 this morning so I missed having coffee with you...darn! I'll post the crap, oops I mean treasures I found later...LOL :-) Bo

Justine said...

Uh hello? You got your hair dyed and didn't post a picture of it? Hey now, that's not fair! But Tiffy looks beautiful!

Justine :o )

Anonymous said...

Hello!! What a nice hubby you have to make your breakfast!! I'll bet you're looking so glamorous and I know you're ready to take a bathroom shot for me. When you do, please come by and let me know so I can crown you in blogland!! Such a sweet little doggie!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

nikkicrumpet said...

your hair done..nails done...some shopping...your furbaby looking cool! Sounds like a great day!

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Good morning to you too! My day was spent at school, I am enjoying it though, if only i can get there for 8am instead of 9!

Never heard of eggs in a hole! My son would love it!! Your furbaby looks fab! Hope you enjoy the Paint the Park Pink Day! Looking foward to the highlights!

Bridget said...

I thought maybe I misundestood you...maybe you meant that you went to Walmart AND got her hair done somewhere else. I've never seen a salon in Walmart but then I haven't been to too many Walmarts either. Maybe they had salons but I just didn't notice.

Lisa (aka) French said...

Pokey hats! That's what my MIL calls the eggs in the toast thing;) Hugs to you dear friend and puppy looks fabulous of course;) French

Anonymous said...

Hey Darling Donna! Your Eggs in a Basket/Hole looked yummy! I am a butter chick too! The more butter the merrier! :)

Your little pooch looks hot!!! :) Petco did a fantastic job!


I would love to see that red hair of yours!


xoxoxoxxo
Donna

Anonymous said...

You are getting your blog really nice, I've started to change my background many times, then I get nervous and back out of it. Too insecure, I guess.LOL Hope you got to meet Kristen at the festival, that would be awesome. Those Walmart places are like Forrest Gump, you never know what you're going to get.LOL But, been there done that too. Sometimes, that's the only thing available, so you go with it.

Hugs,
Chris

squawmama said...

Thanks Chrissy... you know me forge ahead and whatever happens happens... I did meet up with Kristen... she was so sweet.. just loved her & her family.. Can't wait to hook up.. I am dying for some kick butt cards.. we need to take on them men and beat the pants off them,,, LOL LOL

Love YA,
Donna

Photobucket

Get your mamogram & check up today... Early detection saved my life....

breast_cancer_survivor

My Awards